Saturday 8 December 2012

Fresh Strawberry Dressing




So we have devoured our heart themed breakfast let’s move on to lunch shall we? 

I love salads they are an endless source of inspiration and health benefits. You can literally combine different textures, ingredients and flavors everyday for a new plate of happiness. I never understand why people say “salads are boring.” really ? I love to eat salads for two reasons first they are amazing for my body giving her exactly the perfect fuel to carry me through my day and since we are currently loving ourselves silly why not show my lovely body some love too- she derserves it. Second I love salads because they make me feel beautiful - yes sitting down to a beautiful plate of something special instantly makes my soul happy in turn beautiful. Treat yourself and your body sweet this month you deserve it and your truly worth it.

 Enjoy!



Fresh Strawberry Dressing
Eating Well
Spring 2003

1 cup strawberries- rinsed, hulled and sliced
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
1/2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsbp almond oil or canola oil

PLace strawberries, vinegar, pepper, sugar, salt ina blender or food processor; process until pureed, stopping once or twice to scrap down sides. Add oil and process until smooth.
Store in fridge for up to 2 days


sumber dari: sweetlifebake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment