Saturday 8 December 2012

Citrus Vinaigrette






Hello my loves I had to make a quick unexpected out of town trip and I have been unable to post- not having my pic files and not great Internet access- it’s torture!! So I am dropping you a quick post from pics that I had on my camera. 

I am in love with this dressing and always make double batches to add a punch of citrus on my daily salads. Where are the hearts you ask??? I know I know- I carved hearts out of grapefruit and they were spectacular, but I have no pics(AGHH!!!) Please enjoy and I will return home soon and continue my citrus week. Sending out “ kisses” Sweet Life.

makes 3/4 cup
Martha Stewart Magazine
March 2009
1/4 tsp finely grated grapefruit zest
1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
1/2 tsp finely grated orange zest
1/4 cup fresh orange juice
1/2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp rice-wine vinegar (not seasoned)
2 tbsp extra- virgin olive oil
1/4 tsp coarse salt
pinch of freshly ground pepper

Whisk all the ingredients together in a nonreactive medium bowl until combined. Use immediately, or refrigerate, covered, for up to 3 days.


sumber dari: sweetlifebake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment