Friday 19 July 2013

Salad Olivier




salad olivier


Adapted from Alex’s mother

By the way, even after all of my fussing, I still overcooked the potatoes this time and determined it not as good as my mother-in-laws’. The difference is, I suspect I’ll be revisiting this again much sooner this time because it is so delicious, I cannot let fear keep us apart any longer.

2 pounds Russet potatoes,
boiled, peeled and finely diced (1/4- to 1/2-inch for this and all chopped ingredients)
2 eggs, hard-boiled, finely diced (optional)
1 small red or white onion, finely diced
3/4 cup mayonnaise (low-fat, or a mixture of mayo and sour cream work great here)
3 small dill pickles, finely diced
1 cup canned peas and carrots,
drained or 1/2 cup cooked peas and 1 carrot, chopped and cooked
Salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients and season to taste.


sumber dari: smittenkitchen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment